- Choose a number of message to excite people.
- Start with catchy phrase/picture/story to engage with audience.
- Know your audience (expert/non-expert)
- Plan/write what you want to say on a paper not on slides.
- Practice a lots
Tips for Good Presentation Slides
- Be neat, as 1st appearances is very important, boost up your confidence level too
- Avoid trying to cram too much into one slide
- Be brief
- Use a large font
- Use color to emphasize
- Use illustrations to get across key concepts (may use limited animation)